Pumpkin season is in full swing, and these simple vegan pumpkin blender muffins might wilt a new Fall favorite healthy snack.
Just throw everything into the blender, smooth the thrash into muffin tins, and in under 20 minutes your unshortened kitchen will smell like homemade pumpkin pie.
These healthy pumpkin blender muffins are perfect for serving at breakfast or throwing into a lunchbox to gloat the season.
Also try these Sweet Potato Brownies
The recipe can be soy free, gluten free, egg free, dairy free, nut free, and vegan.
And if you find yourself with leftover canned pumpkin without making the flourless pumpkin blender muffins, you can moreover torch a Crustless Pumpkin Pie.
It is a huge reader favorite.
Blender pumpkin muffin ingredients
You will need quick oats or almond flour, pumpkin puree, white beans or chickpeas (garbanzo beans), pure vanilla extract, sultry powder, salt, sultry soda, nut butter or flipside fat source, sweetener, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
The beans are necessary in this recipe, but I do have many other muffin recipes without beans, including Healthy Blueberry Muffins, Oatmeal Muffins, Bran Muffins, Peanut Butter Muffins, Banana Muffins, or paleo low carb Keto Blueberry Muffins.
If you wish to substitute rolled oats, pulse them a few times in a blender surpassing subtracting all of the other ingredients. Quinoa flakes, spelt flakes, or almond meal can moreover be used in place of oats or almond flour.
I have not tried substituting a granulated sweetener like sugar or coconut sugar for the liquid sweetener. Please finger self-ruling to experiment and report when with results.
Readers moreover like these Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cupcakes
How to make pumpkin blender muffins
Gather your ingredients, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a muffin tin with liners. Drain the beans, and rinse them very well to remove any canned stone taste.
In a blender or supplies processor, combine all ingredients (except optional chocolate chips) until smooth. If your blender does not have a tamper (i.e. it’s not a Vitamix or similar upper speed blender), stop the machine a few times and stir the thrash to ensure plane blending.
Smooth the thick pumpkin muffin mixture into the prepared tins. It should fill well-nigh seven muffin tins. Sprinkle chocolate fries on top if desired.
Bake for twenty minutes, then let cool. I like to very loosely imbricate without the muffins tomfool lanugo and refrigerate overnight. The liners will peel off hands the next day.
Due to the perishable ingredients, leftover muffins should be stored in the refrigerator for freshness. They can moreover be frozen for up to three months. Thaw surpassing serving.
The recipe was well-timed from these popular Blender Muffins
Watch the pumpkin blender muffin recipe video above
Pumpkin Blender Muffins
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can white beans, or 1 1/2 cups cooked
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quick oats or almond flour (or try these traditional Pumpkin Muffins)
- 1/4 cup almond butter or allergy friendly sub
- 1 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or spare cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350, and grease a muffin tin or line with cupcake liners. Drain and rinse the beans, and pat dry. This gets rid of any stone taste. Combine all ingredients in a upper speed blender or supplies processor until completely smooth. (If you’re using a blender without a tamper, stop occasionally to stir ingredients with a spoon so they tousle evenly.) Spoon the thrash into the liners, smooth the tops, and torch 20 minutes. They will squint underdone. Let sit 20 minutes and they will firm up. The muffins moreover firm up plane increasingly overnight. These are supposed to be fudgy and scrutinizingly pumpkin-pie-like, not floury like traditional muffins. Some might not like the texture, but if you’re a fan of my Black Stone Brownies, you will probably like these as well!View Nutrition Facts